PROJECT SCIENCE AND ORTHODOXY AROUND THE WORLD (SOW)
Project Science and Orthodoxy around the World (SOW) of the Institute of Historical Research of the National Hellenic Research Foundation awards 10 grants of 1000 euros each for authoring papers about the relations between Science and Orthodox Christianity.
- Deadline for submission June 15, 2017.
- The selected candidates will be notified by June 30, 2017.
- The paper must be submitted to any peer-reviewed journal until December 31, 2017.
- The grant will be given to those selected upon reception of the acceptance letter by the journal.
CONDITIONS and APPLICATION
Eligibility: The candidates must upload their cv and an abstract in English of the paper they propose to write of a maximum of 300 words.
Language: The papers must be written in either of the following languages: Bulgarian, English, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Ukrainian.
Applicants must submit online at http://project-sow.org/papers.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload CV.
- Upload abstract.
CONTACT THE COMMITTEE
To contact the President, Dr. Efthymios Nicolaidis, please use the contact form at www.hpdst.gr/contact.